Happy (Almost) New Year!
As we wrap up our first full year as a podcast, we look back at our 5 favorite songs of 2021. We were so hopeful that 2021 would magically be a better year. In many ways it was, but we still have a long way to go before we return to normalcy. Here's to a better year, cheers to every single one of you, we appreciate you all!
Peter's Top 5:
5. Personal Shopper by Steven Wilson, from his album The Future Bites released via Caroline International
4. A Clockwork Expectation by Fractal Universe, from their album The Impassable Horizon released via Metal Blade
3. My Promise by Anneke Van Giersbergen, from her album The Darkest Skies Are the Brightest released via Inside Out
2. 24 Light-Years by Vola, from their album Witness released via Mascot Records
1. Boys At School by Spellling, from her album The Turning Wheel released via Sacred Bones
Sam's Top 5:
5. Drunk (And I Don't Wanna Go Home) by Elle King and Miranda Lambert, released via RCA Records.
4. Heart on Fire by Eric Church, from his album Heart released via EMI Nashville
3. Fly As Me by Silk Sonic, from their album An Evening With Silk Sonic released via Atlantic
2. Ghost by Miranda Lambert, Jack Ingram, Jon Randall, from their album The Marfa Tapes released via RCA Nashville
1. Oh My God by Adele, from her album 30 released via Columbia Records